Beca has been a bankruptcy and litigation paralegal since 2005. She has extensive experience preparing bankruptcy petitions for all chapters, assisting attorneys with all motions typically found in consumer bankruptcy cases. She also has extensive experience assisting attorneys with unlawful detainer litigation and general civil litigation in state and federal courts in the Los Angeles area.
- University of Phoenix, B.S. in Criminal Justice, 2009
- Los Angeles Mission College, 2001-2003
- Paralegal Resnik Hayes Moradi LLP 2017 to present
- Paralegal Landsberg & Associates 2008-2011
- Paralegal Weintraub & Selth, APLC 2006-2008