- Bankruptcy Litigation
- General Civil Litigation - all Federal and State Courts
- Real Estate Litigation
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D. 1993)
- 1992 - 1993 Moot Court Board - Co-Chair of 1993 Dalsimer Competition
- 1991 London Program Participant
- Moot Court Participant vs. London University
- University of California, San Diego, Marshall (Third) College
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science - June 1990
- Minors in Biology, Chemistry and American History
- Student Advocate Board, Associated Students 1985 - 1987
David M. Kritzer is the primary state court litigator at RHM LAW LLP with over 27-years of experience in and out of the courtroom. He joined Simon & Resnik LLP in 2012 which became RHM LAW LLP in 2018.
Mr. Kritzer has been very active in all of the Firm’s litigation matters, regularly appearing in state and federal courts. He has extensive experience in general business litigation, unlawful detainers, real estate litigation, general commercial and business financial litigation, debtor-creditor litigation, debt settlement, and judgment enforcement with significant discovery, law and motion and trial practice experience.
Mr. Kritzer is married and has three children. He is very active in the Boy Scouts of America having himself attained the rank of Eagle Scout in 1984.