Skip to Content
We Speak English, Spanish and Farsi 213-344-0043

We all go through times of financial hardship. If you face the threat of home foreclosure because you are unable to keep up with your payments, you may just need some more time. An experienced lawyer can help you get a loan extension through a restructured mortgage.

At the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley law offices of RHM LAW LLP, we help our Southern California clients stay in their homes with the help of home loan modifications. By restructuring your mortgage with a loan extension, we can help you stay in your home and make payments you can afford.

Call (213) 344-0043 or contact us online for a free consultation. It could be your first step out of the dark and into the light.

Before you lose your home, it is important to explore your options. Many people do not realize that they can extend a loan. If you need more time to pay off your home loan, we can work with your lender and develop a restructured loan that works for you. Our attorneys have experience getting real results for clients just like you.

While loan extension is one of the key tools in the home loan modification process, we will help you explore all your options, including principal reduction and interest rate reduction. If you are looking for more comprehensive debt relief, we can help you decide if bankruptcy is right for you.

Providing big firm experience in a small firm setting, we will help you explore your options and come up with solutions that will help you save your home. Open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., we also offer weekend hours by appointment. Understanding that you are going through a time of financial difficulty, we offer long-term payment plans.

For a free initial consultation about filing for bankruptcy with RHM LAW LLP, call (213) 344-0043 or contact us online. Our firm serves clients in the Los Angeles area and San Fernando Valley through offices in Encino and Los Angeles.

Se habla español

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Share To: