In the wake of the housing bubble bursting, the opportunity for lenders and other parties to issue unfair and illegal HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program) denials has also increased. If you are in danger of losing your house and believe that your HAMP application has been unfairly denied, it is in your best interest to contact a knowledgeable attorney who can advise you of your rights and options.At RHM LAW LLP, we help people throughout California from all walks of life. We can help evaluate your HAMP application and denial to see if there are any problems that can be corrected. To learn more about our legal services, please do not hesitate to contact us today at (213) 344-0043 to schedule a free initial consultation at either our Encino office or Los Angeles office.
Do You Need an Experienced Loan Modification Attorney in Los Angeles?
Our office frequently deals with HAMP denials resulting from the following situations:
- Did your lender advise you not to make regular mortgage payments and then forced a default?
- Were you given the opportunity to review your documents or did the lender say the denial was because he or she had not received the requested documentation?
- Were you told that a permanent modification had been approved, but then a HAMP denial was issued?
- Did you make the first three trial plan payments only to be asked for three more installments and no final modification occurred?
- Did a foreclosure occur even after you had started making trial plan payments?
- Has a lender refused to honor the written modification agreement?
- Have you received foreclosure notices even after a lender promised not to initiate foreclosure action?
- Have you been wrongfully foreclosed on?
We can make sure that lenders are being held accountable for their actions. Our lawyers are not afraid to litigate bad faith HAMP denial cases, and we routinely go up against the biggest lenders in the industry. Whether you need to make sure that paperwork is received and accepted or that a deadline is adhered to, we will be by your side to aggressively pursue your interests and help you keep your home.
Our goal is to help you receive a modification and protect your interests!. In some extreme cases, lenders who act illegally may be required to pay attorney fees and punitive damages because of the distress they cause people put through foreclosure proceedings unnecessarily. You can count on us to exhaust all options when it comes to holding lenders responsible for their actions.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
For a free initial consultation about filing for bankruptcy with RHM LAW LLP, call (213) 344-0043 or contact us online. Our offices are open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and we serve clients in the Los Angeles area and San Fernando Valley through offices in Encino and Los Angeles. Call us today before it too late!
Se habla español
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.