What Do You Look for in a Bankruptcy Lawyer?
Choosing the Right Bankruptcy Attorney
Bankruptcy can be a stressful and complex process. Along with completing precise paperwork and attending hearings, many people experience an emotional impact. During this challenging time, it can be helpful to enlist the assistance of an experienced bankruptcy attorney who understands your needs and concerns.
At Resnik Hayes Moradi LLP , we know bankruptcy. It’s what we do. Our lawyers have helped thousands of individuals and small businesses overcome financial hurdles through filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. As your legal advocates, we will be by your side the entire time. Call our offices in Los Angeles and Sherman Oaks at (213) 344-0043 to schedule a free consultation today.
Find an Attorney Who Meets Your Need for Quality and Service
There are an abundance of bankruptcy attorneys in Southern California. Knowing which way to turn can be difficult. When looking for a bankruptcy lawyer, pay attention to:
- Experience — An experienced lawyer not only knows how to file bankruptcy paperwork, but also understands the system. He or she can use this knowledge to help your bankruptcy proceed as smoothly as possible.
- Honesty — It is essential that your attorney have a sterling reputation for honesty in the bankruptcy court.
- Knowledge of the law — Bankruptcy laws are continually changing. Therefore, it is important that your attorney have a thorough understanding of current laws.
- Personal service — Bankruptcy can be a stressful process. Having a lawyer who keeps you well informed, answers your questions promptly and is highly accessible is important.
- Reputation — Most of our clients are referred from former clients and colleagues. That speaks volumes about our ability and approach.
At Resnik Hayes Moradi LLP , our attorneys have all these qualities and more. Learn more about why we have a reputation for quality legal services in Southern California.
Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Firm
Contact us to discuss your financial situation with our experienced attorneys. We meet with clients in our Los Angeles and Sherman Oaks offices from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Weekend appointments are also available.
Se habla español · Payment Plans Available
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
He not only saved my house but also got rid of all my debt. They are not your typical attorneys and their creativity really allowed me to do things that other attorneys never mentioned in previous consults.- David K.
He negotiated on my behalf with a credit card company and was able to settle with them for much lower than I could have on my own.- Kelly S.
I cannot thank them enough for helping save my home. I would recommend them for anyone that is thinking about filing for bankruptcy or foreclosure on their home.- Joseph R.
These are top-notch pros that'll have your back. I cannot recommend them highly enough.- Tim C.
They were thorough, extremely knowledgeable, wonderful to deal with, thoughtful, and really helped guide me through what was one of the toughest times in my life.- Rusty H.