Assisting you with Real-Estate Litigation
As a landlord or property owner dealing with an unlawful detainer suit or the eviction of a renter, squatter, foreclosure tenant or short-sale tenant, it is important that you know your rights and aligns yourself with an attorney experienced in real-estate litigation. Unlawful detainers, otherwise known as evictions are often required to extricate former property owners and tenants from both residential and commercial properties following a foreclosure or short sale. This process can be convoluted and complicated and requires the expertise of a skilled real-estate litigation specialist.
At the Los Angeles Resnik Hayes Moradi LLP, you will find the legal support you need to proceed with your unlawful detainer suit and our highly skilled attorneys will assist you in:
- Thoroughly evaluating your unlawful detainer case
- Careful preparation of all legal documentation
- Careful analysis to prove property ownership
- Careful preparation of 3, 30, 60 or 90-day notices to quit
- Careful preparation of property default when necessary
- Careful preparation of writ of possession when necessary
- Providing quick and reliable answers to all of your questions
The Resnik Hayes Moradi LLP Reputation
Throughout Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Riverside, San Bernadino and Orange Counties, Resnik Hayes Moradi LLP maintain a solid reputation for integrity and success in dealing with unlawful detainer cases and other real-estate litigation matters. Our attorneys are committed to providing individual and small business clients with the highest level of legal service when faced with an unlawful detainer suit. To discuss a real-estate litigation matter during a free consultation, call our Los Angeles or Sherman Oaks firm locations at (213) 344-0043 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.
Se habla español.